CARF Our Senior Living Accreditation
Roland Park Place is accredited through the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF). Why is accreditation important for our CCRC? Our accreditation through CARF is voluntary and through an independent body. It allows us to demonstrate that our residents’ safety and wellbeing is our number one priority.
With our accreditation we have met high standards in:
- Providing Care to our Residents
- Fulfilling the Lifestyle needs of our Residents
- Continuing Financial Stability and Success
- Insuring Employee Excellence
- Improving life at Roland Park Place
CARF is the only accrediting body for CCRCs! To receive this accreditation Roland Park Place had to show continued excellence and growth in all categories. We are proud that this accreditation reaffirms our core values of Passion, Integrity, and Caring.