HELP IS AT HAND.
Everybody needs a helping hand at some point in the day. That’s the guiding principle behind PAL, our Personal Assistance Program at Roland Park Place. PAL offers extra services to Residents on an a la carte basis, allowing Residents to pick and choose the services they need under a modest customized fee structure.
The PAL program is designed to assist Residents based on their personal needs, and the plans can be customized to suit any situation. Be it a driver or a housekeeper to lend a hand with errands or a Certified Geriatric Nursing Assistant or RN to offer personal care assistance, the PAL program is there whenever and wherever you can use the help. With the help of the PAL staff, Residents can maintain their independent lifestyle in the comfort of their apartment.
Services include, but are not limited to:
- Transportation (other than medical appointments)
- Laundry and ironing
- Polishing silver or brass
- Organizing closets
- Holiday decorating
- Helping with special set-ups for social gatherings in the apartment
- Food shopping
- Cleaning out the refrigerator
- Making beds
- Managing medications
- Medical appointment companion and note-taker
- Assistance with personal care
- Light meal preparation