Admission to every higher level of care within Roland Park Place includes access to the following accommodations and resources:
- A private bedroom suite for every Resident regardless of physical or cognitive ability
- A household environment including living space, private meeting room, and communal dining
- A team of highly trained nursing staff including; Geriatric Nurse Practitioners, RNs, LPNs, Certified Geriatric Nursing Assistants, and Certified Medication Aides.
- A licensed nurse on site 24 hours a day, 7 days-a-week
- A scheduled nurse practitioner on site 5 days a week
- A ratio of caregiving staff to Residents of 1:1.6
- Other specialty staff including a full-time chaplain and dedicated social worker
- A team of activities professionals who facilitate unlimited access to a full range of activities throughout the community including lectures, concerts and more
Roland Park Place participates in the Medicare program for all eligible Residents. We do not accept Medical Assistance (Medicaid); however private pay accommodations are available after the Medicare Skilled Care benefits no longer apply. Roland Park Place reserves priority status to the Health Care Center for all current Residents. Hospital patients from outside Roland Park Place are admitted to the Health Care Center directly if space permits.
For more information, please contact Jennifer Davis at 443-573-1169.