No matter your past or current levels of activity, Roland Park Place staff work with residents, new and established, to help them achieve their wellness goals through a multi-dimensional approach to health and fitness. Regardless of age or physical ability, our goal is to create the environment and opportunities for you to explore all the facets of becoming your best self. We focus on each aspect of wellness with activities and programs that include:
- Physical – aquatic therapy, yoga, bosing/balance, personal training
- Intellectual – theater, opera, lectures, museums
- Spiritual – Shabbat services, Catholic Mass, Ecumenical, nature walks
- Social – bridge, resident association, high tea, happy hour, clubs
- Emotional – humor group, therapy, mindfulness classes
- Nutritional – vegetarian/vegan options, meal choice planner, hydroponic gardens
The hub of campus wellness is centered at Roland Park Place’s Fitness & Aquatics Center. From the indoor pool and dance studio to the locally sourced menus and winding landscaped walkways, achieving your best self at Roland Park Place is attainable for everyone.