YOU’VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE.
The people who live at Roland Park Place are not just one among thousands in a crowd, but are called by name and known personally by both RPP employees and their own neighbors. Living in a small community has big rewards.
VISIT OR WRITE US
830 W. 40TH STREET
BALTIMORE, MD 21211
Find Google Maps Directions to Roland Park Place or if you’re using a GPS.
South from Timonium
- I-83 South to I-695; West on I-695 to I-83 South (Jones Falls Expressway).
- Drive South (approximately 4 miles) to Cold Spring Lane Exit.
- Turn left on Cold Spring Lane and right on Falls Road; proceed about .5 miles to 41st Street traffic light.
- Turn left, and proceed approximately 2.5 blocks, crossing Roland Avenue on to 40th Street.
- Roland Park Place is on the left, opposite The Rotunda. It is an eight-story building.
East from Columbia and Frederick
- I-70 East to I-695 (North); take exit #23 (South) to I-83 (Jones Falls Expressway); then follow directions given above.
North From Washington
- Baltimore/Washington Parkway to Baltimore. Turn right at Pratt Street.
- Proceed five blocks on Pratt; turn left on Charles Street (North), and proceed approximately 3.25 miles. Turn left on University Parkway.
- Proceed approximately .25 mile to 40th Street; turn left. Proceed West (approximately 2 blocks) to Roland Park Place (on right).
North From Annapolis
- I-97 to I-695 (North) and follow Washington directions.
Please Park in the Visitor’s Parking Area just in front of the main entrance.