Roland Park Place is Welcoming New Residents
Building on the tradition of a diverse and inclusive community, Roland Park Place (RPP) is welcoming a new generation of residents who will get to experience The Grand Expansion that is currently underway at the senior living community.
With a brand new eight-story addition, a complete redesign of the Health Care Center, a stunning new entrance hall and so much more, RPP is quickly becoming the kind of community that seniors are jumping at the chance to be a part of.
Once complete The Grand Expansion will include an eight-story addition that will offer 58 spacious residences in addition to the community’s new dining space, Arts and Education Center and even indoor parking.
Residents can also expect to see an updated garden, a spa and salon, and a club room for private parties. This updated community will surely set a new standard for all senior living communities in the future and will bring state of the art architecture and modernization to Baltimore City.
City Feel with A Country View
RPP is one of the rare senior living communities that is truly able to offer the best of both worlds in regards to location. Located less than six miles from the Downtown Inner Harbor in Baltimore, Maryland, residents are able to get a taste of the city life but can just as easily return home to the quiet and tranquil feel of the RPP campus.
With attractions like historic museums, concert halls, and national parks there are options to suit just about every entertaining need. If the hustle and bustle of the city isn’t exactly your style, RPP offers just as many services and amenities without all the fuss of city life.
Below is a list of dining options for RPP residents available right on campus!
- The Landing Restaurant: You can dine inside the main dining room and enjoy your dinner al fresco as you watch the sunset on the relaxing and spacious patio.
- Neighbor’s Bistro: This casual, friendly environment provides a relaxed atmosphere offering breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dine in or grab your dinner to go and enjoy it wherever you like.
- 24 Pub: This is the perfect intimate dining option for residents who prefer a small bite or an adult beverage before dinner
New Residences to Welcome You Home
The entire RPP community is overflowing with top-of-the-line details that make living there as effortless as it is beautiful. The 58 brand new residences will truly have you living a luxury lifestyle while still providing all the comforts of home.
Maybe you’re interested in the floor plans available or the different types of menus you’ll have access to. Or perhaps your concerns are with the accessibility to life outside the community. No matter what your interests are, RPP is completely customizable for every resident and allows youto be in charge of your future.
“This is an exciting time for Roland Park Place because for the first time in 35 years we are creating brand new spaces for the next generation of residents who are seeking a metropolitan senior living lifestyle,” says Terry D. Snyder, President, Roland Park Place.
Some things you can expect to see in RPP’s brand new luxury apartments are:
- New carpet and tile
- Crown molding accents
- Granite countertops
- Lustrous lighting
- Balconies with a view
- In-unit washer/dryer
- Resident controlled heating/air conditioning
- Local telephone landline
- Television and wireless internet service
- Full water and electricity
There are also Residential Care floor plans available for those residents who require an Assisted Living option.
Not only will RPP residents have their healthcare needs met, ensuring they are at their very best and are able to fully enjoy all that RPP has to offer, but eliminating the stress and worry that comes with owning a home gives residents the kind of peace of mind that you can’t put a price on.
Interact and Enjoy Life
From valet parking and a full-service bank, to a fully stocked convenience store and everything in between, RPP residents have everything they could ever need right outside their door.
While services geared toward an independent lifestyle are in abundance at RPP, there are also many common spaces where residents have the opportunity to share rewarding experiences with neighbors.
- Stone Hill Art Studio: A multi-functional space for those who want to express their creative side. Take an art class or meet with the knitting club for time spent tapping into your imagination.
- Kraushaar Library: Find classic titles offered in large print or pick up a new release. Want suggestions on what to read? Ask one of the resident librarians who are knowledgeable on just about every genre.
- Clipper Mill Commons: A great meeting space for large groups and where most religious services are held.
- Beauty Salon: Sit back and relax as you get pampered at the salon. Services offered for both women and men include haircuts and styles, manicures and pedicures. Therapeutic massage services are also available through the Fitness and Aquatics Center.
- Resident Gardening Areas: Get in touch with nature as you socialize and plant your favorite flowers with other RPP residents whose thumbs are also green!
The services and amenities offered at RPP in addition to the state of the art renovations currently underway and the breathtaking views are unlike any you will see in your search for the perfect senior living community. It’s clear that not only will RPP be the top choice among active seniors but spaces will fill up quickly by those who are eager to start living a more carefree life.
Contact Roland Park Place
If you are one of those people and are ready to take the next step towards a more relaxing and fulfilling future, call RPP today.
Schedule a private tour or visit the RPP websiteto request a brochure and take the first steps towards living your best life, you deserve it!