https://rolandparkplace.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/RPP_10_17-2564_RTv1.jpg 1365 2048 online https://rolandparkplace.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/logo-2021.png online2019-10-16 19:45:452019-10-16 19:45:45Building New Connections At the Grand Expansion of Roland Park Place
In Spring 2021, when Roland Park Place’s Grand Expansion opens—with 58 new apartments in an eight-story tower—the metropolitan senior living community will offer far more than just beautiful apartments; it will open up opportunities to build quality friendships, explore new places, and make fulfilling social and intellectual connections in the greater Baltimore community. Metropolitan senior living in Baltimore City offers so much to today’s seniors, and the community at Roland Park Place embraces everything the Baltimore area has to offer—from lifestyle amenities at Roland Park Place to the possibilities of Downtown Baltimore, Charm City neighborhoods, and all kinds of activities at your doorstep. To learn more about the vibrant Baltimore lifestyle seniors can experience at Roland Park Place, read on!
Charm City LivingThe Grand Expansion at Roland Park Place is all about maximizing your lifestyle, so you can enjoy yourself and be healthy, active, and socially engaged. The amenities, services, and activities on the Roland Park Place campus make this possible—and the community’s proximity to all that Baltimore has to offer makes for an ideal independent living scenario. At Roland Park Place, seniors benefit from top-of-the-line amenities and services, such as:
- Stone Hill Arts Studio
- Kruashaar Library
- Beauty Salon
- Evergreen Boutique
- Fitness and Aquatics Center
- 24-hour Security
- Receptionists and Valets
- On-Campus Parking
- Full-Service Banking
- Sedan Transportation Service
Life Off-CampusThanks to everything Roland Park Place has to offer, residents can experience rich, full day-to-day lives without leaving the campus—but whenever they do want to venture outside the senior living community, Roland Park Place’s seniors have all of Baltimore to explore. For starters, there’s Downtown Baltimore—the heart of Charm City. The blossoming local culture, dining, entertainment, shopping, and arts scene is ready and waiting to be explored. Baltimore’s world-famous Inner Harbor is even closer and is a historic seaport that offers several museums and the National Aquarium. And located directly beside the Inner Harbor is Harbor East, complete with trendy shops and delicious seafood. If you’ve never had Maryland’s signature blue claw crabs or crab cakes with Old Bay seasoning—Harbor East is the place for you. The greater Baltimore area has other neighborhoods as well, and each has its own nuances and delights:
- Mount Vernon can transport visitors back in time to America’s colonial era with history and architecture well worth the visit.
- Hampden offers an up-and-coming, artsy vibe full of independent shops, restaurants, cocktail bars, and all things “hip”—especially on the main boulevard, 36th Street.
- The Fell’s Point neighborhood mixes colonial-era buildings with modern accents centered around Broadway Square, with its farmer’s market, boutiques, and local watering holes.
- The Station North Arts and Entertainment District—better known as Station North—includes the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Parkway Film Center, numerous street murals, the Maryland Institute College of Art (MICA), and more.